• We encourage you to make reservations early using your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover cards.
• Adventures are on a first-come, first-served basis, so make that call! Whether you are 1 person or 100 people, we will make your River Adventure happen. So call us today!
• We do accept personal checks and money orders made out to Jim Thorpe River Adventures.
• A deposit of $20.00 per person is required to secure a reservation on our trips.
• Your remaining trip balance will be due 14 days prior to your Jim Thorpe River Adventure day.
• All reservations made less than 14 days prior to the trip date must be paid in full.
• Last minute reservations are certainly possible and we encourage you to call anytime!
• We’ll confirm your reservation by email OR postal letter, including details about your trip like your arrival time, directions, a map, and a list of area accommodations.
As professional river outfitters, Jim Thorpe River Adventures. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to reschedule any trip for an alternate section due to water level conditions or extreme weather. In the event that Jim Thorpe River Adventures, Inc. cancels your trip, a full refund (or credit, if you wish) will be issued.
Whitewater rafting, kayaking, and mountain biking can be physically demanding sports and should only be attempted by people in reasonably good health. Your physical fitness level, and the physical fitness level of those in your group, may have an effect on your ability to handle a river rafting trip, so choose your raft trip accordingly. All Jim Thorpe River Adventures are run as safely as possible, but the chance of an accident always exists while in the outdoors. All guests of Jim Thorpe River Adventures are asked to sign a waiver of liability taking responsibility for their participation and their actions.
Trips run rain or shine, and there are no refunds for No-Shows.